Awld.js in Action
There is a test page.Click-through on any of these links to see awld.js installed on third-party sites.
- Giallo Antico at ancientmarbles.org. Hover over Pleiades ID in 'Origin' section.
- Coin Hoard from Nomisma.org. Click-through and hover over links to 'ANS' coins to see images.
- Coin from Domuztepe in Turkey as hosted by OpenContext. Click-through and hover over the link to "Antiochia/Theoupolis".
- Pelagios is collecting references to ancient sites. This list of references to sites in OpenContext uses awld.js to show previews of each object.
- The blog has installed the library. Look at the end of the post "Open Access Journal: Histria antiqua" for a link to the Pleiades page for "Histria".
Hovering over any of the links below will show a "popup" with information drawn from the linked web page.
Awld.js is a project of the Institute for the Study of the Ancient World at New York University overseen by Sebastian Heath. It is licensed under the BSD License; see LICENSE.txt for more infomation.